I absolutely love beads! All the colors and textures make me feel so happy. I discovered jewelry making when my daughter started making simple pieces in school. This blog is a journey of my creations and discoveries.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Wedding Day!


This project was really fun to make although it was a little bit challenging trying to get everything to be aligned. The photo is a little bright. I used Swarovski pearls 4mm, 6mm and 8mm in light peach and white.
The necklace can be shortened to wear as a choker or lengthened. At the back, I attached 5 light peach pearls and 1 white pearl.
I can also substitute Swarovski crystals for the pearls or even have a combination of crystals and pearls in any colour. If you prefer a whole set, I can make matching ear-rings and a bracelet. For a wedding, I can simplify the design for the bridesmaids and flower girls!

No comments: