I absolutely love beads! All the colors and textures make me feel so happy. I discovered jewelry making when my daughter started making simple pieces in school. This blog is a journey of my creations and discoveries.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

A contest!

Here are the seed beads I picked out for my next project. Lovely colors don't you think? I won't tell you what the next project is, it's for you to guess! Drop me a comment to guess and the winner gets a pair of ear-rings as a prize! Closing date is this Friday, 26th January.

You must be specific in your description of what you think the project is ("a necklace" is not specific enough!). Let me know what you think the length is, what the project is, what you think I'm going to do with the different coloured beads etc. The one with the best description will win.
Well, what are you waiting for?!

No comments: