I absolutely love beads! All the colors and textures make me feel so happy. I discovered jewelry making when my daughter started making simple pieces in school. This blog is a journey of my creations and discoveries.

Thursday, January 4, 2007

S$48 Duchess


Thank you so much to all my friends who took the time to check out my new blog and send me encouragement and support messages! I am so glad you enjoyed the photos and asked for more! I will do my best.
This morning we have a lovely 16-inch necklace using gold and beige beads, turquoise and gold beads, gold coloured spacers as well as Swarovski 10mm pearls held together by a lobster clasp. This necklace comes along with matching ear-rings (two for the price of one!) with a cute wire coil at the end of each bead topped with a Swarovski 6mm pearl and gold coloured ear hooks.

No comments: