I absolutely love beads! All the colors and textures make me feel so happy. I discovered jewelry making when my daughter started making simple pieces in school. This blog is a journey of my creations and discoveries.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

DIY Jewelry Sessions

Ever thought of designing your own jewelry to wear but didn't know how? Well, starting next week I will be offering 2-hour sessions to help you get started. You decide what you want to make: ear-rings, bracelets, anklets, bookmarks, handphone accessories, necklaces and then choose your own designs and colours. You will be able to wear your pieces home after the session!

Chinese New Year's coming so do take advantage of this! Making your own jewelry is definitely cheaper and more satisfying. Kits cost from S$15-40. I will provide the tools and all the materials you need.

Classes are available on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays (only mornings) and Sundays (only afternoons). Time slots to choose from: 10.00am to 12.00noon, 2.00-4.00pm or 7.00-9.00pm. I need 3 people to start a class with a maximum of 5.

For those with children under 10, you may like to attend weekend classes for Mums and Daughters. Alternatively, classes will be held during the school holidays.

Do drop me a note if you're interested. Classes will be held in my home in Woodlands.

No comments: